Whether you live on the other side of the globe or the other side of town, the Seattle Center has made it easy to get to KeyArena.
- The Seattle Center Monorail can whisk you to the Center from downtown in 2 minutes. www.seattlemonorail.com
- Fifteen Metro bus routes serve the Center from around the city. www.metro.kingcounty.gov
- Bike it! KeyArena is accessible from Myrtle Edwards and Dexter Ave Bike Trails.www.seattle.gov
- Ferry – www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries
- Airport – www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac