Directions & Parking
From I-5: Take Mercer Street exit and go straight following signage to Seattle Center/KeyArena. You will be diverted on to Broad Street. Take right on Denny then right on 1st Avenue.
PLEASE NOTE: this roadway is under construction. Please visit SDOT for the most up-to-date information on the project. Routes are subject to change during construction.
View Seattle Center Map
- Mercer Garage: Third Avenue N. & Roy Street
- 1st Avenue North Garage: between John and Thomas Street
- 5th Ave N Garage: Fifth Avenue N. & Republican Street
Check out the KeyArena Parking Lot Map.
Wondering about traffic? Call the Traffic Hotline Phone Number at 206.233.3989
- The Seattle Center Monorail can whisk you to the Center from downtown in 2 minutes.
- Fifteen Metro bus routes serve the Center from around the city.
- Bike It! KeyArena is accessible from Myrtle Edwards and Dexter Ave Bike Trails.
Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities in all Seattle Center parking garages. These spaces, including van-accessible spaces, are designated for vehicles displaying a current state-issued disability placard or license plate. Disabled spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis so please plan accordingly. Please refer to the Parking section of this website for maps, directions and more information.
ADA Drop-off Points
Thomas Street (between First and Second Avenue) at “KeyArena Suite Walkway”. Walkway leads to wheelchair ramp for entry. The walkway also leads to the Suite Entry & Disabled Entry for elevator use.
First Avenue North at KeyArena West Plaza (First Ave North and Harrison St). This leads into the West Entry doors for KeyArena.
Disabled Placard Parking available at First Avenue North Garage (First Ave. North Entry)